February 26, 2019: At the February 22 ETP panel meeting TFP secured $826,000 in training reimbursement funding for a mix of new and continuing clients. Included in the funding is an amendment for additional funding in a current contract, in the amount of $43,000. The funding secured by TFP also includes $313,000 for Tooling U/Society of Manufacturing Engineers through a Multiple Employer Contract which will provide needed funding to a number of primarily manufacturing employers. TFP will provide all ETP mandated reporting and administrative requirements for the companies accessing this funding. This funding will directly assist employers providing important jobs skills training to their employees. These funding awards include job skills training for several thousand employees in the aerospace, technology, and manufacturing industries
Recent News & Events
- Training Funding Partners speaking at Brevard’s Aerospace Workforce Workshop.
- CALIFORNIA “ETP” FUNDING PROGRAM ANNOUNCES IMPORTANT PROGRAM CHANGES INTO NEW FISCAL YEAR
- TRAINING FUNDING PARTNERS (“TFP”) SECURES $826,000 IN TRAINING REIMBURSEMENT AWARDS
- TRAINING FUNDING PARTNERS (“TFP”) SECURES $902,000 IN TRAINING GRANT/REIMBURSEMENT AWARDS
- TFP SECURES $4.4 MILLION IN TRAINING GRANT AWARDS
Reimbursements for Your Training?
Funding may be available to support your California workforce training!