February 26, 2019: At the February 22 ETP panel meeting TFP secured $826,000 in training reimbursement funding for a mix of new and continuing clients. Included in the funding is an amendment for additional funding in a current contract, in the amount of $43,000. The funding secured by TFP also includes $313,000 for Tooling U/Society of Manufacturing Engineers through a Multiple Employer Contract which will provide needed funding to a number of primarily manufacturing employers. TFP will provide all ETP mandated reporting and administrative requirements for the companies accessing this funding. This funding will directly assist employers providing important jobs skills training to their employees. These funding awards include job skills training for several thousand employees in the aerospace, technology, and manufacturing industries
Recent News & Events
- A Quarter Century of Excellence
- CALIFORNIA “ETP” FUNDING PROGRAM ANNOUNCES NEW DEPARTMENT INTO 2020-21 FISCAL YEAR
- SEPTEMBER IS RECOGNIZED AND CELEBRATED AS “NATIONAL WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT MONTH” – TFP IS PROUD TO SERVE CLIENTS THROUGHOUT THE NATION WITH THEIR WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT NEEDS
- U.S. DOL AWARDS $12 MILLION GRANT REGARDING PRE-APPRENTICESHIP AND APPRENTICESHIP ROLES IN ADVANCED MANUFACTURING – TFP A MEMBER OF SUCCESSFUL GRANT COLLABORATIVE
- Training Funding Partners speaking at Brevard’s Aerospace Workforce Workshop.
Reimbursements for Your Training?
Funding may be available to support your California workforce training!